- mobl (gos.i, homepage) mobl is a new free and open source language designed specially to speed up building mobile applications. Using modern HTML5 technologies, mobl offers you a concise language to build native-feeling web apps in a jiff; great (Eclipse) IDE support (such as as-you-type error reporting, code completion and reference resolving); a rapid save and test cycle. No more lengthy compilations, the mobl IDE compiles your modules whenever you save, ready to be tested in the mobile browser.
- fun (gos.i, homepage) A declarative programming language for realtime web applications.
- haXe (gos.i, homepage) haXe (pronounced as hex) is an open source programming language. While most other languages are bound to their own platform (Java to the JVM, C# to .Net, ActionScript to the Flash Player), haXe is a multiplatform language.
- Opa (gos.i, homepage) Opa is a new generation of web development platform that lets you write distributed web applications using a single technology. Opa is concise, simple, concurrent, dynamically distributed, and secure.
- Dart (gos.i, homepage) Dart is a new class-based programming language for creating structured web applications. Developed with the goals of simplicity, efficiency, and scalability, the Dart language combines powerful new language features with familiar language constructs into a clear, readable syntax.
- Doppio (gos.i, homepage) Doppio is a project to get Java running in the browser without any plug-ins. Right now it comprises a fairly complete VM and an implementation of the javap bytecode disassembler. (Doppio is also the Italian word for 'double', and is another name for a double espresso). Doppio started out as the mid-term project for a Graduate Systems Seminar. It has since taken on a life of its own, and is complete enough to run implementations of GNU Diff, LZW compression, and the Java 4 compiler.
- Skulpt (gos.i, homepage) Skulpt is an entirely in-browser implementation of Python. No preprocessing, plugins, or server-side support required, just write Python and reload.