- Handlebars (gos.i, homepage) Handlebars provides the power necessary to let you build semantic templates effectively with no frustration. Mustache templates are compatible with Handlebars, so you can take a Mustache template, import it into Handlebars, and start taking advantage of the extra Handlebars features.
- Tempo (gos.i, homepage) Tempo is a tiny JSON rendering engine that enables you to craft data templates in pure HTML.
- Pure (gos.i, homepage) Simple and ultra-fast templating tool to generate HTML from JSON data.
- jquery-tmpl (gos.i, homepage) A templating plugin for jQuery.
- ICanHaz.js (gos.i, homepage) A simple/powerful approach for doing client-side templating with Mustache.js and jQuery.
- JsRender (gos.i, homepage) Optimized for high-performance pure string-based rendering, without DOM or jQuery dependency.
- Whiskers (gos.i, homepage) Whiskers is focused on template readability. By limiting template logic, careful preparation of the context is encouraged, and the processing and formatting of data is kept separate from the design of its display. At around 100 lines, Whiskers.js may be the smallest mustachioed templating system. It also compiles and caches for quick execution.
- Nano (gos.i, homepage) Simplest jQuery Templating Engine, perfect for JSON parsing.